I’ve gotten obsessed with stitching lately. I’m trying lots of different things that are new to me including quilting (future post on this – after the first quilt is complete) and lots of embroidery. I wanted to try a painted background for an embroidery project and a really smart guy suggested that I dilute acrylic paint and use that.
I would have preferred a more muted look, so next time I will dilute more, but I decided to give this a try anyway. I stitched on top of the fabric. I stitched a little and then more and then I had stitched for about 4 days straight and here’s the result. I love it.